yabanip

yet another blog about nothing in particular

May 18, 2011

Gadhafi’s New Weapon or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love NATO Propaganda

From a Spencer Ackerman story dated May 16th, 2011 in Wired we learn of That Evil Gadhafi's new villionous plan:

"Fill an inflatable boat with explosives. Crew it with mannequins. Send it out to sea in search of a humanitarian aid ship to destroy. Behold the desperate ingenuity of Moammar Gadhafi."

The origin of the story is a NATO report that Reuters reported just an hour prior to Wired magazine. It got picked up by very few legitimate news sources after this. The Voice of Russia. Gizmodo!, well there's some technology in there somewhere. The Daily Mail covered it in their inimitable sensational style of course, but its legitimacy as a news source is always doubtful.

Trouble is the always excellent Gary Brecher, AKA War Nerd beat NATO and/or Gadhafi to it by a good few weeks. So who is it that's reading The War Nerd for ideas? NATO press office or Bond Super Villian Gadhafi? Expect more outlandish stories of this nature as the need to paint a picture of Gadhafi as an evil menace isn't going to go away just yet. Obviously, he is somewhat of a mad man, we've all seen his ridiculous epic speeches, but this is the same guy we were happily selling arms to and doing plenty of business with till the North Africa revolution tipping point. In those days we wouldn't dare report anything too disparaging of our ally. But now we will tell stories and not even original ones just so the public will hate him as much as they did Hussein and Bin Laden. This legitimises all our military actions of course.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mayor Vargas said...

This article is dedicated to the Doctor Osemu Okpamen. I have been married with my wife for 5 years and recently she broke up with me and it hurt me deeply when she told me to leave her alone and that she does not love me anymore when i was always faithful and honest to her. I tried all the ways to get her back buying her what she wants like i always did and she still left me heart broken and she even has a new boyfriend which destroyed me even more until a friend of mine from high school directed me to this genuine spell Doctor called Osemu Okpamen. This man changed my life completely. I followed everything he told me to do and my wife came back begging for me back. I had faith in everything he told me. Also he was there every moment until i got my happiness back and he also provides spells that cures impotence, bareness, diseases such as HIV/AID E.T.C. You can contact him via email at { Doctorokpamenspelltemple@yahoo.com } or call me for more info +1 (914)-517-3229.

November 15, 2016 at 6:50:00 PM GMT  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello everyone, I must start by saying that I didn’t go into marriage with expectation that it will fail after 8 years. I and my spouse where not compassionate to ourselves. Trying to work out my marriage was self-defeating, we don’t really know why we no longer find ourselves attractive anymore. All we secretly thought was divorce, we couldn’t agree or communicate anymore, it was emotionally difficult moments when we face each other in the bedroom.
I know that a phycologist might not be able to help me go through divorce because it has never worked for me. Divorcing could traumatize our kids, I can’t let them be emotionally crippled.
I remember my grandmother once told me that not issues can be resolved physically, I should try solving some issues spiritually through a well-known spiritual doctor.
I can provide evidence that my life and marriage got more better and interesting with so much love and fulfilled promises after Dr. Wakina lighted up our fire with a magnificent love spell with the aid of dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com.
The spell work I never regarded rewrote my story. I’m touched beyond words, thanks Dr. Wakina.

August 29, 2018 at 6:31:00 PM GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home